Tuesday, February 2, 2016

JE#14

2/1/16 10:45am

Listening to: Jack Novak ft. Blackbear - If It Kills Me



Not much goes on, work and school are going semi smoothly for now, though Andrew and Sierra (the guy and girl from work mentioned in my last post) are still avidly trying to persuade me to do things that would get me laid, its becoming a little annoying, if not downright degrading. Andrew says every time I turn them down it only draws their pity for me, despite me telling him later that I don’t want his pity, or his and sierra's help/sex advice. Other than these occasional posts or times when I forget to distract my self I hardly think about it, and then they show up and make mention it almost every time we eat lunch together.

It has occurred to me that I should keep some kind of schedule with these posts, like the 1st and 14th of every month…but I don’t know why I would, its not like I have a following or anything for the depressing and dull shit I write…except for this one person who keeps 1+ing my posts on google plus. Not entirely sure what's up with that, my administrative properties as owner of this blog don’t allow me to see who it is. What evs though, its cool with me whether they keep doing that or not. Every one is welcome here, its just a matter of people not really caring or wanting to show up, which I cant blame them for.

No comments:

Post a Comment