Sunday, February 14, 2016

JE#15

2/4/2016 9:40pm



The day before yesterday I woke up around 5pm to the sound of the on base emergency alert system, there were several tornadoes on the ground for a little over 10 minuets. Our house is okay, but just down the street everything is wrecked. The power was out for over 2 hours so we had salmon on the grill and fate in the dark with the aide of green glow sticks that my dad keeps on hand.



2:44am

A guy followed by his wife and baby came up to me about an hour and a half ago asking me if we were hiring, he had a huge scar running from the bottom o his neck down into his chest and he said that he had had heart surgery 6 months ago and hadn't had a job since then. He asked about how to get hired and I told him everything I knew, he thanked me, shook my hand, and left.

About 20 minuets ago I saw him in hand cuffs being held with the police along with his wife while what I guess was one of their friends came and got the baby. Apparently his wife had been caught trying to steal stuff by stuffing it in her boots.

I felt bad for them before I saw that, I still feel bad for them after having seen it.




2/8/16 10:04am

Listening to: If I'm James Dean then your Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens



Again, not a lot going on. Looking more into the whole creating a YouTube channel thing, debating on if and when I should get the Lumia 1520. I get the occasional comment from Sarah, which is always a good thing in my eyes; she isn't sick anymore, but she still doesn’t talk much…I would be lying if I said I didn’t think that the fire that once burned passionately between us is mainly burning from just me at this point.
Work was okay up until the last 2 and a half hours when I had little left to do and started thinking; despite knowing how bad that is. Anyway, I got depressed for the last few hours which made time slow to an agonizing crawl.




2/11/16 10:38am

Listening to: Here's to all the zeros by Marianas Trench



I am so glad Sarah is okay. Honestly, hearing from her makes me feel unbelievably happy. I know the header on this blog says its for a rather depressed young man, but today...for today that doesn't apply to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment