Thursday, January 21, 2016

JE#12

1/16/2016 9:49pm




My overnight Manager is exchanging positions with the day shift manager, his mandatory year of nightshift rotation being over now, I guess. Can't say I like his replacement, she seems like a "everything by the book" kind of woman.

The changing of the Wal-Mart imperial guard, as it were.





1/18/2016 11:26am



Feeling incredibly lonely, wishing I had a wife to keep me company; but being poor, not even generally good looking, and without a car of my own isnt exactly helping either.

I should read more, take my mind off of it.




1/19/2016 11:36am

Listening to: 2016 Best Melodic Dubstep Mix [3 Hours]



Went driving the stick shift for a little bit to get some experience on my own. I think I did well. Only stalled twice, but didn't wreck. Was kind of freaking out the whole time, heart racing a little, too.




1/21/2016 10:31am

Listening to: How Far We've Come by Match Box 20



For the longest time all I can remember doing is waiting. Waiting to graduate from high school, waiting to get into the military only to hear that they wouldn’t take me, waiting to find a place that would hire me. Just waiting in general.
Waiting sucks.

When we move to Texas, and when I get my car, I am going to go out and do things for my self, by my self. I don’t know where I will go, what I will do, or who I will meet; but I do know one thing.
Staying here in this house all day and not doing anything except working and my online classes is no way to live. I want to go out there and see the world, I want to do cool things and meet cool people.

And I will, but for now, I have to wait on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment