Saturday, December 26, 2015

JE#8

12/24/2015 8:15am

Listening to: Runaway by Late Night Alumni



I can hardly believe that this is real, that its already Christmas eve. Where did the last 6 months of my life go? All that time I've spent working at Walmart…it
Its like a dream. Where did it start? Where did it end? Its all the same under those harsh long rows of fluorescent lights.

I paid the $1635 for my two college classes yesterday, plus $50 for one of the textbooks I would need while I will get the other one later. Man, it sucked having all of that money coming out of my account at one time. Other than that I didn’t do much today, went to see the new Star Wars movie with my brother, and after that I haven't really done anything else except grind on World of Warships for a few hours here and there.




12/25/2015 9:38am


All quite on the western front.

Christmas was cool. Going to try and go to bed early so it wont suck as much going to work tonight to change everything over, lord knows that’s going to be awful.

Its nice to feel like a part of the family instead of just someone who lives here for a change.




12/26/15 2:38am

Listening to: Tidal Wave by Owl City


Apparently its that time of the year where I get sick again. Woke up after sleeping for 4 hours with a sore throat, went back to sleep and 3 hours later my alarm goes off and I notice its slightly worse, and now I feel like my body temperature is a bit hotter than usual. Unfortunately for me that means I have to start sucking on cough drops every hour to make the pain go away, and if things get really bad I will have to call out of work. The bastards have me working 7 days straight next week and I just know that's going to suck. While I'm here I might as well get some more Benadryl, I downed the last 300 tablet bottle over the last 5 months and I only have a few left. Wish my skin wasn't allergic to all of this cardboard or dust at work, I hate having to take medication unless I really need it. On the bright side, if I take one tablet an hour before I go to bed I don't have to wait the hour and a half it usually takes for me to gal asleep, now I fall asleep within 20-30 minuets and its more relaxing and deep. On the downside though, I don't think I want to risk building an immunity to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment